- Kamp Kiawah- Kamp Kiawah is designed for children ages 3-11. Kamp activities vary daily. View full details here.
- Kiawah Island Nature Program- Kiawah Island is renowned for its natural beauty and wildlife. Heron Park center is the hub of the nature program. Explore more here.
- Paddling Tours- Kayak and Stand-up Paddleboard tours and rentals are available from Mingo Point. Enjoy the Kiawah River with family and friends, or on a leisurely twilight paddle around the salt marshes and estuaries with a Kiawah Island Golf Resort guide. View more details here.
- Classroom Programs- Come learn about the island’s ecology in a hands-on setting. View more details here.
- Walking Tours- Learn about Kiawah’s natural history and beauty as you wander the barrier island from beach to forest viewing alligators, some of the 220 species of birds, and the biodiversity that it offers. View more details here.
- Fishing Tours- Kiawah’s saltmarshes and creeks provide ample opportunities for Redfish, spotted sea trout, flounder and various seasonal species. Climb aboard and enjoy your catch! View more details here.
- Motorboat Charters & Excursions- Dolphin Encounters, Tideland Treasures, Shutterbug Photography Cruise and Kiawah River Birding are a few of the trips offered. View more details here.
- Recreation for Seniors- Guests of all ages can enjoy recreation and nature. View trips and tours of varying exertion levels here.
- Governor's Club members have complimentary access to the Mingo Point boat ramp for non-motorized boats. Pick up your pass at the Mingo Point shack.
Visit Kiawah Island Recreation Website for full details.